For sale 21ft Inboard Boat Trailer (Trailer Only). $1200 or any reasonable offer.

Original Boatmate Trailer for Moomba Outback LSV 2003, single axle.
GVWR - 4400lbs
GAWR - 4200lbs
Max Carry Cap - 3550lbs

The trailer is in working condition but needs some attention and in good hands will serve the need.

The trailer is rusty here and there and was welded last year (see black paint on the picture).The lights don't work, but Magnetic Towing Light Kit(Amazon) worked for me well for 10 seasons.

Breaks are no longer working, but I used a track with 8000 lb towing capacity and it was fine.
Wheel bearings were changed last year and operated just 400 miles.
Tires have good tread. I also have an original spare rim and new tire that have never been used.

There is no separate title for the trailer since the original (Boatmate) trailer was sold with the boat as a package in 2003. I can provide notarized bill of sale stating that you bought non titled trailer. So there is some way to get a trailer registered without a title if you need to.

I am on Greenwood lake, NY/NJ border

Text me if you need more info at 201-400-6885
, single axle.
GVWR - 4400lbs
GAWR - 4200lbs
Max Carry Cap - 3550lbs

The trailer is in working condition but needs some attention and in good hands will serve the need.

The trailer is rusty here and there and was welded last year (see black paint on the picture). The lights don't work, but Magnetic Towing Light Kit(Amazon) worked for me well for 10 seasons.

Breaks are no longer working, but I used a track with 8000 lb towing capacity and it was fine.
Wheel bearings were changed last year and operated for just 400 miles.
Tires have good tread. I also have an original spare rim and a new tire that have never been used.

There is no separate title for the trailer since the original (Boatmate) trailer was sold with the boat as a package in 2003. I can provide notarized bill of sale stating that you bought the non titled trailer. So there is some way to get a trailer registered without a title if you need to.

I am on Greenwood Lake, NY/NJ borderIMG_0170.jpgIMG_0172.jpgIMG_0174.jpg

Text me if you need more info at 201-400-6885
IMG_0176.jpg