Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I agree with the fugly looking towers. But what I give them a bonus point for - they did come out with a folding tower ahead of most others.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I agree with the fugly looking towers. But what I give them a bonus point for - they did come out with a folding tower ahead of most others.
    Won’t argue they are functional despite looking like a pontoon Bimini.

The newer ones that power fold rearward are a smart design.

The fxone folding forward is great for storage, but you can’t easily drive the boat with it folded if you were trying to go under a low bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I've never owned a MC but interestingly at the dealership my cousin bought his SL from, they sell tige/skiers/MC and the owner prefers the MC x24 as his personal boat. guess some people have no taste

I have had to get a part years ago from ptm and MJH is spot on with their customer service. top notch and some of the best products on the water but the price reflects that.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    My MC also has a much better bimini design than my Moomba. The MC design is super easy to open and close. It is a big production to open or close the Moomba bimini. I have the OE clamping rack on my MC and they rattle so bad and one side doesn’t swivel anymore. The newer rack designs are so much nicer.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop