Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

@holdmybeer how about a 21 SE550? Buddy is about to let his go. Fully loaded thrusters chill tech everything. Well taken care of boat.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    @holdmybeer how about a 21 SE550? Buddy is about to let his go. Fully loaded thrusters chill tech everything. Well taken care of boat.
    For how much????

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I would love something like that. However, I just upgraded tow vehicles this year so I have to wait until next year. Also not getting any increase until Oct. Just not in the cards this quickly. That is why I'm asking now because like most on this site it will take me awhile to spend that kind of money.

But I'm intrigued. How many hours and what price? You can PM me if you want.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

If hfarr isn’t interested, I may be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will figure it out. Know hes ordering something new but not sure if he is gonna trade his in or try and sell it.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

If it's the boat I'm thinking of, that's a nice 550 SE. I rode on it a few times. Looked at it when it was for sale.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Thanks for this.

The dealers have a demo weekend around the Ohio River area. I will certainly demo several brands before buying. The Supra I know what I'm getting and the Bu I could catch a ride at the local lake spot.

Depending how the market goes or shifts, I may look 1 season old boat also. Just wanting some of the new tech and some power options.
    There is a Tige dealer down by Caesars Creek on Rt. 73, Taylor’s South Shore Marina. I think you are in C-bus, so not too far of a drive. I have been wanting to demo one as well as I have got the bug to upgrade next year as well. Also, Hern Marine in Cincy sells Centurion. I have seen them at Caesars for demos as well. I priced and SL a week ago. Fully loaded with thrusters….$199k without tax. Yikes.

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

Just my two cents, which may only be worth one….I test rode a 21 Bu and a 21 G23 with my buddy a few years ago and the G23 blew the Malibu away from a fit and finish standpoint. The gel coat on the Bu was terrible. You could actually see overspray where it changed colors. He also had a 17 Bu 23 LSV he was trading in. Ultimately he went G23. However, wakeboard wake behind the 23 LSV is the best in the market in my opinion. Surf wave on the Bu was pretty sweet, but you need the piggy back bags to really get it going. Thus losing the rear locker storage. That was a deal breaker for me. Wake and surf wave behind the G23 is awesome. If I had no budget I would be on the G23 or a Supra.

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

My buddies SE is going to be sold thru the local dealer as he wants the tax break he gets for trading in or consigning the boat when he gets his new one. I think he wants like 170, but I think the market decides that more than he does. .
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

Yep in C-Bus. I didn't realize Hern had Centurion. I have always liked them. Only seen 2 on the water up my way. I like the looks of the Ri235 but not sure my budget could handle it. Also, I hear for the money buy Supra.

I'll have to head that way the next demo weekend at Caesars.

I have been to No Wake in Cincy and priced a G21 before I realized my crew needs a 23ft boat. It was several years ago and I though $140k msrp was bad. I rode in a GS21 as I thought we were still going to ski but that has taken a large back seat to surfing (and my knees are thankful). The SL would be perfect but $200k hurts. My be looking used again next fall.

It odd to hear all the bad about newer Bu's. They always seemed to be the brand all others were chasing. I know it surfed awesome but yes he had the PNP bags in the lockers.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow