Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Looking into Tige. I didn't realize I had an Ohio dealer until now.

If I was looking SL400, or MXZ 23 what would be the comparable for Tige? Looking at SandM for this. I want a wide-ish bow. The Malibu LSV is out because of the old school narrow bow. The boat looks good but we need the "playpen" for the kids.
    23zx would likely be the sl comparison.
    Tige has some great interiors and the GO system is great but I'd demo one either boarding or surfing if it was me.
    Our r23 surfed great but that hull is the old z3 hull and it's been proven over and over. I have heard mixed on the zx hulls. the SL was CRAZY quiet compared to our r23 and cous said it was quite a bit less than the 400 in the 23zx.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    23zx would likely be the sl comparison.
    Tige has some great interiors and the GO system is great but I'd demo one either boarding or surfing if it was me.
    Our r23 surfed great but that hull is the old z3 hull and it's been proven over and over. I have heard mixed on the zx hulls. the SL was CRAZY quiet compared to our r23 and cous said it was quite a bit less than the 400 in the 23zx.

Thanks for this.

The dealers have a demo weekend around the Ohio River area. I will certainly demo several brands before buying. The Supra I know what I'm getting and the Bu I could catch a ride at the local lake spot.

Depending how the market goes or shifts, I may look 1 season old boat also. Just wanting some of the new tech and some power options.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

I will say the Tige levels are confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    I will say the Tige levels are confusing.

Not really.
    Odd lengths are more conventional bows. Even are pickles. There are differences in hulls but not sure what. Most buy the zx from what I have seen.
    The z lineup is the odd duck and not sure why they brought the old z hull back with some tweaks other than a 145k conventional bow to fill the atx to zx/rzx price point.

Default Looking to upgrade

So all tige Models are “premium”?

ATX is their budget line?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    So all tige Models are “premium”?

ATX is their budget line?
    tige/atx are like supra/moomba with one exception that I believe. within the tige lines, the z series are slightly less optioned. kind of a mini 3-tier approach. I believe(and all my .02) the only reason the z lines are back in were the people complaining that they killed what has been their best hull since 2012 in the z3 and out of the box, it surfed better than the zx series when released. the z from what has been published is basically what skiers did with the lsv around 2010ish. take a best selling hull and add some topdeck to make it more relevant. some say the wetted surface is changed as well but I'm in the camp that it's not really a "new" hull, only a few tweaks. depends on the salesman you talk to on whether or not it's an old or new hull

they can't seem to make up their minds with plates either. first it was inhouse, then gsa and now back inhouse. I don't follow them closely anymore but going from inhouse to gsa made the wave 100% better on the r series but have not heard if going back in house was good or bad.
    2 things they do REALLY well at tho are the stitching in the interiors-they have one of the best interior looks in the business with the diamond stitching- and the tige clear/GO system.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    I have a 21 mojo and not happy with it at all. Ive been shopping lately and was in a decked out Malibu. The interior was so freaking hot it would burn you. Even there light gray flooring. Malibu also has a stupid rule on their dealer's where you can only buy from a certain dealer based on where you live. We've really been looking hard at the supremes. I have no experience with supra since no dealers in Florida.
    What don't you like about the 21 Mojo?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Looks like a used ZX is really close to used Bu pricing. Supra is priced much more competitive on the 1-2 yr old market but there are also less Supras on that market. The RZX looks to be the sweet spot in luxury and performance without over paying.

I love the new SL so it is hard for me to let it go just on looks alone. But that starting at $179K tag is hard to swallow, optioned is $200k.

Tige is something I would want to demo before pulling the trigger. But from reviews and walk through videos I'm not seeing much to complain about.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by cucv View Post
    What don't you like about the 21 Mojo?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I don't want to hijack this guy's thread so i can private message you.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Looks like a used ZX is really close to used Bu pricing. Supra is priced much more competitive on the 1-2 yr old market but there are also less Supras on that market. The RZX looks to be the sweet spot in luxury and performance without over paying.

I love the new SL so it is hard for me to let it go just on looks alone. But that starting at $179K tag is hard to swallow, optioned is $200k.

Tige is something I would want to demo before pulling the trigger. But from reviews and walk through videos I'm not seeing much to complain about.

Tige has always been like sanger to me. Great for the right price, but the discount has to be there to make the juice worth the squeeze