Default Stainless Steel Cup Holders

I just replaced all my cup holders in my '06 LSV with stainless steel cup holders. I saw a couple other posts about it. I e-mailed customer service at Skier's Choice and asked them for a price for the cupholders they are using in the Supra's. They quoted me $9.15 each plus shipping. I know this is a little more than some of the other sites, but I also knew they would fit. I swapped them out this weekend and they look good. The new cup holders are a little smaller than the standard plastic. You will need two full rolls of electrical tape to wrap the new cupholders to make them snug. You probably have about 10 wraps per cup holder. I dealt with Reed Claiborne at Skier's Choice. He was really nice and got them out very quickly.

I recently did the same thing and they look great - wish I had done it sooner. I ordered the 3 and 5/8 inch cupholders from wakeside.com for about the same price you paid. One helpful hint - instead of the electrical tape, I found something called Armaflex Insulation Tape at Home Depot in the PVC pipe section. It's 2" wide and 1/8" thick foam with self-adhesive backing. One strip around the cupholder and it fits perfect! Also added some LED lighting over the cupholders and they look even better at night!

Was it hard routing the wire to the LED lights over the cup holders? I was thinking about doing that too, but I was wondering if it was hard to get the wire to those locations. I haven't looked to closely at it.

It was actually very easy. I have an 05 LSV and you can pass the wires by hand. On the driver's side, they come out by the throttle and I just zip-tied them up with all the other wires. To route the wires to the passenger side (port side) cupholders, I just ran them under the floor and through the center floor locker. There's other wires that run the same path so I just piggy-backed onto those (the holes are already there). I bought the 12" LED strips from superbrightleds.com and they came with mounting brackets. I used one strip over the driver's side cupholders, two strips over the port side cupholders, and two stips illuminating the under the steering wheel. Took a few hours but well worth it I think.