Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default 2018 MAX sale price?

Hey,
    Sad day but we have to put the 18 Max up for sale. The market is odd right now as we all know. One person in Cali has one listed for 85K and one person in Ohio has one listed for 65K. Do you think posting it for 78K to start is ridiculous?
    368 Hours
    Wake Makers rear / side upgrade
    upgraded surf prop
    Wet Sounds towers with control unit
    Rockford amp and 10" sub

Should have one year of warranty left, I need to contact the dealer to see when it expires exactly.
    We are original owners always stored inside and very sad to have to let it go.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

It feels weird to me listing it for way more than you paid for it, but I guess that's what's been happening.

I test drove a 2018 Max with upgraded trailer wheels, wetsounds towers, upgraded pumps, and the upgraded wake makers ballast bags... It was under $70k with just demo hours on it.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Thanks for you input. It is not more than I paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    It feels weird to me listing it for way more than you paid for it, but I guess that's what's been happening.

I test drove a 2018 Max with upgraded trailer wheels, wetsounds towers, upgraded pumps, and the upgraded wake makers ballast bags... It was under $70k with just demo hours on it.
    tray, was that this year? we sold our 1yr old tige r23 in may of '21 for 10k more than we bought it for the prior july in 24hrs. had almost a half dozen offers in that 24hr period. cousin is selling his '22 supra sl for what he paid for it end of last season. tyrell has had several interested in it.

OP- list it and see what comes up. worst case you get a lower offer and if you like it, take it. season is ending quickly in the west tho so timing is everything.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Oh no. I tested the 2018 Max at the end of that season before the pandemic started even. It's when prices for a new max were high 60s and low 70s.

I saw the exact boat that I test drove a while back for like $85k or more. It was crazy to think I could have bought that boat, used it for 3 years and sold it for a profit of $15k.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    tray, was that this year? we sold our 1yr old tige r23 in may of '21 for 10k more than we bought it for the prior july in 24hrs. had almost a half dozen offers in that 24hr period. cousin is selling his '22 supra sl for what he paid for it end of last season. tyrell has had several interested in it.

OP- list it and see what comes up. worst case you get a lower offer and if you like it, take it. season is ending quickly in the west tho so timing is everything.
    That is what I am thinking. I just know some will be offended by the price but I am just feeling out the market and thought I'd ask around as well. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    That is what I am thinking. I just know some will be offended by the price but I am just feeling out the market and thought I'd ask around as well. Thank you!
    if they are offended, tell them to move along-nothing to see here

we have sold 3 boats on onlyinboards and 2 sold during covid in 24hrs. post it up and see what happens. iirc it's only like $40 for the basic package and that's all I hav ever used. be prepped for lowball offers tho. I got quite a few and just hit delete... if they were stupid-low I didn't even reply.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I'm offended! LMAO!

www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    if they are offended, tell them to move along-nothing to see here

we have sold 3 boats on onlyinboards and 2 sold during covid in 24hrs. post it up and see what happens. iirc it's only like $40 for the basic package and that's all I hav ever used. be prepped for lowball offers tho. I got quite a few and just hit delete... if they were stupid-low I didn't even reply.
    Perfect, Thanks. I was going to ask that too. Craigslist seems dead these days and Facebook marketplace is a joke lol

I paid $78.5k out the door with taxes for our ‘21.

Get as much as you can! I think I saw a ‘18 Max listed for $84k.
    2021 Moomba Max