Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

My very preggy wife rocking the phase 5 (due next week, this was taken a few weeks ago lol)

It's funny because she said "the wave has no push!" I said no the wave is fine you're just now too heavy for that board hahahaha

2020 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    I said no the wave is fine you're just now too heavy for that board hahahaha
    haha. that's funny. looks like she's having a good time....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Sonic that is awesome! Definitely need to save that picture for that kids scrap book! When people say I was surfing since I was born. The reply can be "Oh yea? Well I was surfing BEFORE I was born!"

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Sonic that is awesome! Definitely need to save that picture for that kids scrap book! When people say I was surfing since I was born. The reply can be "Oh yea? Well I was surfing BEFORE I was born!"

Haha yep that's the plan!
    He's been to 5 concerts, been skiing, surfing and hiked to the top of a volcano.
    Little dudes gathering experiences before popping out, here's to hoping he continues to want to have fun once he's here!
    2020 Supra SA

Haha yep that's the plan!
    He's been to 5 concerts, been skiing, surfing and hiked to the top of a volcano.
    Little dudes gathering experiences before popping out, here's to hoping he continues to want to have fun once he's here!
    That is awesome! I have 3, and our first one was very similar to that! No volcano, but visited 8 states, Puerto Rico, hiked, camped, snow skied, flew in a plane, and went on a cruise! He never surfed though!

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

My very preggy wife rocking the phase 5 (due next week, this was taken a few weeks ago lol)

It's funny because she said "the wave has no push!" I said no the wave is fine you're just now too heavy for that board hahahaha
    That is awesome! I am amazed at the way some women can do anything during pregnancy. Sometimes it's too hard for me to stand!

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

Quote Originally Posted by Dukabor View Post
    Thats Arrow Lake…. Basically the Columbia River, but this reservoir is about 120 miles in between dams…. Water has gone down about 2 feet in the last week, but there was a good snowpack and melt…. Hopefully it holds up for a while….

This was today

Water temp is in the 60’s I would say…. Dive deep and it gets chilly, my depth finder seems to max out at 328 feet in a lot of spots
    What a beautiful lake! I would love to try it out some day, but my wife says she is allergic to water below 70. I did get her into 62 once with a wetsuit. Your 328 on the depth finder is better than mine. It seems to lose it at 270 when I know the water is over 350. I love big lakes!

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

Quote Originally Posted by Zog View Post
    That is awesome! I am amazed at the way some women can do anything during pregnancy. Sometimes it's too hard for me to stand!
    It's barely slowed her down, she's been a champ through the whole thing! I was impressed as well. She's surfed quite a few times this summer.
    2020 Supra SA

Third and possible last boating trip of the summer - what a screwy year...

As I look at my surf wave I'm thinking "not bad for a 21yr old boat". Maybe hanging a little too loose though.

My youngest daughter got our oldest grandson out on the surfboard - first time ever. Waving to mom on the shore as we rolled by.

Bonus round - how many were on the tube? Turns out at about 35mph with just the right amount of front lift the kite tube still lives!

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Here's a little pucker factor for you. On the Snake River as you enter Hells Canyon you can go up a ways before it starts getting too shallow and a pretty swift current. Usually only see jet sleds in this area as it drops from 10 to 8 to 6 to 4 to oh crap.

Don't worry though, I'm a trained perfeshional.

But man what scenery.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...