Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Boating on Lake Martin, AL
    Posts
    1,382

    Default August 2022 pics and vids

    Guess I’ll start this one. We finally got out on the water and despite storms chasing us all day we had a good time on the water. Tried out a new wave setup with more bow ballast and different plate settings and this might be my most favorite wave I’ve ridden on behind my Max. Great shape and transition with lots of power from the front to the back, even for us big boys

    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Boating on Lake Martin, AL
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Made it off the lake just in time!!





    Last edited by haknslash; 08-06-2022 at 10:24 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    2,651

    Default

    Lots of scattered t-storms all last week in Ktown.

    Today was nice, too bad I had other stuff that kept me off the lake.

    But, school is starting, so that means less boats during the week - I hope.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,996

    Default

    Tried to do an evening of surfing and foiling last week after work. But We got bad vibrations when we went to leave the dock. turns out the wife backed over a floating shoe when she's picked me up at the dock. The upper of the shoe wrapped around the prop bad enough that I had to cut it off once we were back on shore.

    So no driving the boat above idle and we just cruised the no wake zone and looked at all the Portland floating homes on the Columbia.

    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Boating on Lake Martin, AL
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    4K video clips from last weekend trying out new settings. Really liked this wave sharp and power. Setup is in the description of the video.

    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ft Gibson Lake OK
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Was a super nice day out yesterday. Touch windy at first then it almost turned to glass, even broke out the slalom ski a bit. We finally talked my daughter into getting on a board as well. Popped right up without any issues. Now she should be good to go. Now it will be game on to compete with her brother.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Makai

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Prince George Canada
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Jake rode really well this weekend and took first place in his division at the BC Provincial Championships this weekend!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    1,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2slow View Post
    Jake rode really well this weekend and took first place in his division at the BC Provincial Championships this weekend!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That pretty sweet! Congratulations!

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Prince George Canada
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    That pretty sweet! Congratulations!

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Thanks. It’s only his second year competing and has won both of the events he’s entered. He was competing this weekend against boys 2 years older than him and still finished on top . He is in a training camp right now coached by the top rider in the country preparing for the Nationals next month. The best part is that he is having so much fun. He absolutely loves the lifestyle, already talking about coaching and officiating when he’s older. He has a really good balance of competitive nature and fair play. His best buddy, who is also his closest competition, rode badly and was out early. Jake never celebrated his misfortune but actually went over to him, all on his own, and gave him a hug when he saw how upset he was. He’s a pretty great kid.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    2,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2slow View Post
    Thanks. It’s only his second year competing and has won both of the events he’s entered. He was competing this weekend against boys 2 years older than him and still finished on top . He is in a training camp right now coached by the top rider in the country preparing for the Nationals next month. The best part is that he is having so much fun. He absolutely loves the lifestyle, already talking about coaching and officiating when he’s older. He has a really good balance of competitive nature and fair play. His best buddy, who is also his closest competition, rode badly and was out early. Jake never celebrated his misfortune but actually went over to him, all on his own, and gave him a hug when he saw how upset he was. He’s a pretty great kid.
    Great character. That will go a long way in life in many areas. Great leaders lift people up.
    2018 Supra SL400

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •