Default Liquid Force Fish

Anyone have experience with this board? The 5'6" says accommodates riders 170-250+. Its only 250 on Evo.com and comes with a free rope. I am not a surfer, but want a community board on the boat. I think this will do as most will be beginners? Any thoughts. I also really like the ronix marsh mellow. 5'2" riders 160+, 299 on evo.com. I like the Ronix board looks and a little shorter might be more fun. Thoughts and suggestions welcome!! Thanks

Marsh mello was the forst surf board I ever rode. Didnt do too great on it but its a skim style and I got limited time on it. Liquid force rocket was first on I bought for my direct drive. It similar to the fish. Its 5'4" and rides ok for a surf style board. Not very fast but bouyant for bigger riders or weaker waves. The rope will get you surfing but its not great. Expect to upgrade if you get serious about surfing.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Default Liquid Force Fish

The ronix koal fish was the first board I ever bought. Back in 2012-2013 to surf behind my v215 Sanger.
    Still have it, and it still gets ridden every time we are out. Great board imo. Actually, until I just got my phase 5 venom last week, it was my only board. It’s held up well, can surf on any wave.
    I wouldn’t say you are going to be throwing 360s and tons of tricks. But it’s a board you can get someone going, who has never been up on a board before, and they will have the rope dropped that afternoon.

The better half and I upgraded all of our gear this summer, just because. Our stuff was all 10 years old or so, so we decided to treat ourselves. New comp vests, new boards etc. we both got new boards, but that koal fish has been our only board for many years.

Edit: aaannnnd, I just realized you were talking liquid force . Should have read that a LITTLE slower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a LF Fish, those are really slow, heavy, and do not turn well. Owned one many years b/c I paid $75 for it and thought what the heck for $75 . . . .
    Once I rode other boards, I sold it a few months later and moved on. There are much better options.
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks for the replies. I liked that it was rated for heavier people. I have a brother and nephew at 6'6" and 6'5" both around 210-220. They would only be out once in awhile. I like the look of the swallow tail board as well. Anyways thanks for all the feedback.

Anyone have a suggestion for a good community board for all people shapes and sizes? Would just be for beginners, no need for anything to crazy.

I have a Connelly RIDE that is a good easy board for people to get up on and drop the rope. Of course the Hyperlite Landlock is another big guy board that cruises very easily. But it is really long.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Couple to try to find a new one at year-end these are for the bigger boys
    Liquid Force Space Pod
    Ronix Koal Classic Fish
    Hyperlite Landlock or Broadcast
    2018 Supra SL400

My first board was a LF Fish. As mentioned by others it’s a heavier and slower board than others out there. Ok to learn the basics on but you would quickly outgrow it. I had difficulty with it pearling because it doesn’t have a lot of nose rocker. I’d look for something that is more lively.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold