Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dexky View Post
    We are around 2500ft above sea level, nothing too extreme but might be just enough.
    Ya I don't have any experience boating at elevation so I can't say how much that is affecting your issue. I can say that regardless of your altitude your prop is holding you back. With your setup at sea level I feel like a 15.5x15 is a must but add your elevation on to it you might have to go to an even lower pitch #. You might reach out to ACME or OJ and talk with them as they should be able to recommend the best prop for your setup.
    Last edited by TXSurf4; 07-26-2022 at 10:56 AM.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Thanks TXsurf4 I have reached out to the dealer and they that as well said 15.5x15 is what they order in for stock boats for our elevation. They have sent one out to me to install hopefully this weekend. Weather man is telling me there is no chance it will happen but fingers crossed he is wrong.
    Cody
    2022 Moomba Max
    2010 Moomba LSV (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Dexky View Post
    Thanks TXsurf4 I have reached out to the dealer and they that as well said 15.5x15 is what they order in for stock boats for our elevation. They have sent one out to me to install hopefully this weekend. Weather man is telling me there is no chance it will happen but fingers crossed he is wrong.
    Ya no worries. I think you will notice a big difference. Hopefully you can get on the water and test it out. Let us know how it does. Also send some of that rain way down here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead