I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this same situation. Went to Flaming Gorge the last 4 days. First day.....Cruze up canyon about 20 minutes at around 25 or so. Rans smooth as can be. Set up for surf session and filled everything up. Decided to test the wave before we started. We were cruising along for a few minutes and then all of a sudden the engine dies. We all looked at eachother like WTH was that. Figured it was a fluke, so our rider hopped in and we started to surf. Worked fine on her first pull and then she fell. Second pull as we got her up, died. Now I was concerned. Pulled her one more time, pulled her up slow and didn't just floor down the cruise control and she surfed for a few minutes and died.

We all decided something was up and we needed to go back to the marina, tie up and start hitting google up. Drained and went back with no problems. After about a hr, and no ideas from google, we decided maybe it was the cruise control. We all went back on the lake, and filled up. I decided I would try it one more time with no surfer with cruise control before I started testing new options. No problems. Surfed first person....no problem.....second person no problem. It was like nothing happened at all. Surfed 3 more straight days maybe 6 hrs each day, no problems. Boat ran great for the whole trip.

Just got back last night and thought I would see what peoples thoughts were. I have some thoughts about gas, partical caught in gas intake, computer cruise glitch. It was not overheating. Fluids were all good. Maybe fuel filter. I don't know.

Any thoughts?

I will just listen

Thanks all....much appreciated.

D