Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

We are almost to $4 flat in Ohio. I just wish diesel would come down at the same rate....

I have been using apps my neighbor has to get extra pennies off the price. Filling 40 gallon boat and a 40 gallon diesel hurts. Any extra $0.03 or whatever makes me feel slightly better...I guess
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Still above $5 here in Utah..They said on the news we are the 5th highest in the nation!!!! UGH. It was $7.50 on the water at Lake Powell last week. YIKES
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Truck and Boat total yesterday $509.20

For anyones info.....2019 Max we ran it till the last full bar was gone. Not flashing, but gone. Had no choice as I would not normally do that. Filled it full yesterday and it filled 61 gallons. I believe,,,and its been awhile, but it a 65 gallon tank. That mean after the last bar dissapears, there is about 5 gallons left. Not sure how that would translate into distance or timeing, but I thought it would be intertesting for others to know if they are out on the lake and saw the last bar dissapear like I did.
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

Filled up my wifes car for 3.62/gal at a sams club last weekend.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Rockymtn, you should hang that hat back up at somepoint when you go back out to see if that was the culprit. Just for some satisfaction!

2021 Moomba Makai

I only had it die once, but we do get an issue often when restarting the engine between surfing sets After a restart, and engaging the throttle it takes off, then just loses power. I don't know iff it's a gps thing or something else entirely. But it is highly annoying.

On a had note, made the mistake of filling say a $100 limit station yesterday, that was annoying after the 4th card swipe.

Quote Originally Posted by WildH View Post
    After a restart, and engaging the throttle it takes off, then just loses power. I don't know iff it's a gps thing or something else entirely.
    Do you let everything cycle before starting? Cruise just taking over after you get to setpoint? Or are you talking stall out?
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Do you let everything cycle before starting? Cruise just taking over after you get to setpoint? Or are you talking stall out?
    I let it cycle and it did it to me. When my wife drives, I'm not sure.

HF....Good point. I will do that, but you know how it is....can I really do the same secniro when I really don't know how I was standing or how chair was. But I did't press it yesterday and it is sensitve and it shut down immediately. Might mess with it today. I always cycle for the second noise, it justa normal habit. It also start right up. Not even a second guess. knock on fricken wood! Yesterday it ran great for a quick 3hr session. Knock on wood!! I guess we will see today and tomm. Next week I am going to change the fuel filter and maybe thermo just to put in new ones. Peace of mind and good maintenece. Don't want to die the richest in the grave yard
    D

BTW Wild.....I don't let wife drive if I don't have to...my daughter drives me all the time. Shes great at pick ups and we never have to stop...constant flow. She also is great at tweeking the wave when needed.....for 17yrs, I trust her more than anyone.
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

Wow!! A surf boat driving 17 year old girl!? You better take your bat with you on the boat to keep the teenage boys beat away! She is going to be a keeper! LOL!

2021 Moomba Makai