Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by cbftbl87 View Post
    UPDATE: Ended up switching the valves to the Irritrol 700B's. Works perfectly now!
    Glad you got everything working. I installed the Irritrol 700 valves in my boat quite a few years ago and have not had any issues with them.
    BTW the solenoids on sprinkler valves are rated 24 VAC but work perfectly on 12 VDC.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

Just wanted to chime in, I have an '06 XLV with the Gravity III ballast system and over the winter did the conversion to ditch the sprinkler valves, bought directly from wakemakers, so far it has made the system much more reliable as far as function for me. Last year was having filling issues, bags would get air in them and make filling them difficult, just got tired of messing with them on the water to get them to work right. The fill time greatly decreased with the new system even with bigger bags in the back, but that wasn't my primary motive. I read posts where others engineered their own ballast system to replace the stock, but I was not that adventurous, and I don't know how much it would have really saved me, maybe a couple hundred.......? Anyway, glad you got yours working as it should for now.

Van Halen rules!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub