Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swim Step

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Would be smart of SC to either develop their own or pay the royalties and put it on both lines of boats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed! I was actually trying to see if Malibu sold replacement platforms with the integrated steps - no luck. SC really needs to put this in development to keep up. I would be down to buying a replacement swim platform if SC would make it.
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    Indmar 400
    Mods coming in 2024...

Primary boating: Toledo Bend Reservoir (TX/LA)

So my buddy has Heydays new H20 boat number one out of the mold at his shop right now, doesnt have a swim step but has an actuator that folds the platform up to make it fit in a std garage. Apparently that was one of their goals with this new model. Was actually pretty cool until you get poking around inside the boat and see just how unfinished they leave everything. And the switch for the platform lift was wired backwards too lol.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Just keep the ballast bags full

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Second this approach... We fill just the rear bags when we are puttering up to our anchoring location and the rear swim deck usually ends up 2-3 inches under the surface. Makes it way easier for the kiddos to get in and out of the water.
    2020 Kaiyen