Default ISO Indmar Exhaust Manifold 531401

I have a bad exhaust manifold and I can’t find one anywhere. It took almost 3 months for the shop to get to it and diagnose the issue and now they are back ordered everywhere I’ve looked. PN 531401 port side exhaust manifold with cat. If anyone has a used one or a new one please let me know.

2014 Mondo w/ 325 Assault 5.7L Indmar

So that's the same manifold I replaced on my 340 cat ETX. (531401HL) They come directly from indmar and it was drop shipped to me.

I ordered mine on 4-26-2021 and it was going for $1225 at www.activewake.com and I used a 10% discount code and got no tax and free shipping.

Looks like it's now backordered on their site and price has gone up to $2109. Ouch. That's a serious price increase.

Lemme guess, you overheated your engine and the internals of the manifold broke and are now allowing water to get through the air passages and fill your cylinder?

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I got this boat with 12 hours on the newly replace Jasper motor after the previous owner didn’t winterize it and blew it. Our guess is the frozen water cracked the intake causing the original motor to blow but the shop that did the work only changed the motor and put the original intakes back on it. This time it blew about 10 minutes from the dock shortly after I opened it up to head up river. I had only put about 4 hours on it so 16 hours in and boom. There is rust in the #4 exhaust port and that’s the cylinder it dropped. We haven’t pressure checked it yet but plan to soon. All signs point to a cracked exhaust manifold. And of course it’s the side nobody has in stock or on eBay.