Default Ballast autofill setting

If I want disable autofill what should my trigger and trigger margin be set at
    2019 mojo with new software

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk
    2019 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by duch17 View Post
    Should trigger be set really high(myguess)?

2019 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by duch17 View Post

It will depend on which software you have. If you have the most recent, you can go to settings, then Smart Tech Settings and disable there. If you are trying to adjust trigger and target margin in the Development Page, you would just adjust the trigger number way up, let's say to 99 or 100. That would be like turning it off.

Out of curiosity, why are you wanting to disable Ballast Autofill? It is one of my absolute favorite features, especially if you are trying to keep your ballast topped off all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    It will depend on which software you have. If you have the most recent, you can go to settings, then Smart Tech Settings and disable there. If you are trying to adjust trigger and target margin in the Development Page, you would just adjust the trigger number way up, let's say to 99 or 100. That would be like turning it off.

Out of curiosity, why are you wanting to disable Ballast Autofill? It is one of my absolute favorite features, especially if you are trying to keep your ballast topped off all the time.
    It was on the development page, I started to adjust the trigger point and I was up as high as 250 and counting. I didn't have a chance to try it since adjusting.
    When autowake was engaged it slightly adjusted the non surf side. As soon as I shut of autowake it started to fill that side back up.
    I only had a short amount of time to play with it but will be back at the lake for the next few days.

2019 Moomba Mojo