Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Uh, a few fireworks??
    My brother throws one hell of a show! He plans it out months in advance when he does puts in a dealer order for himself and a few select customers. Fills up a 35 ft enclosed trailer every year with cases of fireworks. Takes us a few hours to wire it all up and lay it all out for a computer controlled show. Think we used something around 90-100 ignitors and 60-80 ft of fuse this year for the ones that are all fused together. The finale was 144 shots all within 30-45 seconds. Pretty well rivals most small town shows.
    2021 Makai

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    just got back from a fabulous week in Powell.
    Really great photos!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    The finale was 144 shots all within 30-45 seconds. Pretty well rivals most small town shows.
    I bet it does. That is pretty awesome.
    2018 Supra SL400

just got back from a fabulous week in Powell.
    Beautiful! Looks like you might be north-enders? What canyon did you anchor in?
    2022 Supra SL550 (current)
    2019 Adonia (75' houseboat at Lake Powell - current)
    2021 Tige Z3 (past)
    2020 SL400 (past)
    Idaho

We went out of Bullfrog and headed south. Found a great place in Iceburg Canyon. We usually head north up towards Knowles Canyon but decided to try south this time. It was great.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

We went out of Bullfrog and headed south. Found a great place in Iceburg Canyon. We usually head north up towards Knowles Canyon but decided to try south this time. It was great.
    We have always gone north as well, ranging from Forgotten to Seven Mile. We leave on Saturday and I am trying to convince everyone to head south toward Iceberg/Annie's so we can visit 50-mile/Gregory Bridge and Cathedral. Any advice on spots to stay? How busy is it that way?

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

Glad to say we got out last Friday for a cruise and swim. Not day #2 in the books for 2022!

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Glad to say we got out last Friday for a cruise and swim. Not day #2 in the books for 2022!

Nice! Dig the colors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zog View Post
    We have always gone north as well, ranging from Forgotten to Seven Mile. We leave on Saturday and I am trying to convince everyone to head south toward Iceberg/Annie's so we can visit 50-mile/Gregory Bridge and Cathedral. Any advice on spots to stay? How busy is it that way?
    It really wasn't very busy at all. Most of the day it was pretty quiet. We stayed in Iceberg canyon in a little spot on the left as you head down. It gave us shade until about 11am and then again after about 6pm. There were probably 5 other houseboats down Iceberg. The other place we saw that looked really good for parking a houseboat was in a small little canyon on the right side of the main channel as you head past Rincon going down to Escalante. It is called Long Canyon. We just went in exploring and the end of both the left and right arms of the canyon there was a really nice spot to put a boat. They were both taken but we would definitely check it again next time we are down there. From where we stayed in Iceberg it was only about a 20-25 minute ride to Escalante and 45-50 min back to Bullfrog.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

My 7 year old is really geetin into the knee board. He was standing up no handed at one point standing with rope another time riding with the rope kneeling. Im hoping to transtion him to the surf board soon, hejust doesnt seem to have the arm strngth to get up.
    And then you have this moron who is plowing about 50 ft off these docks. Pissed me off so bad. Wake boats get all the haten but any moron in a runabout gets a pass because its notnas damaging to shorelines etc.

2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater