Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 129
  1. #51

    Default

    My 8 yr old learned to get up on her own this week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Girls at those younger ages always catch onto things faster than boys. I have both, and definitely noticed that. And yep...you will probably get blamed for that wake on the docks! We have the same thing happen on our lake. Of course we also have a new family that bought a house in the back of the feeder creek to the main lake we live on, along with many others, and they have a Mastercraft that they pull surfers behind while leaving the creek. Narrow and cant help bouncing boats all over the docks. This pisses everyone off including me. Just no respect .

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Girls at those younger ages always catch onto things faster than boys. I have both, and definitely noticed that. And yep...you will probably get blamed for that wake on the docks! We have the same thing happen on our lake. Of course we also have a new family that bought a house in the back of the feeder creek to the main lake we live on, along with many others, and they have a Mastercraft that they pull surfers behind while leaving the creek. Narrow and cant help bouncing boats all over the docks. This pisses everyone off including me. Just no respect .

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    No idea what your creek looks like, we are over 200ft from shore and the docks here which is our requirement.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Girls at those younger ages always catch onto things faster than boys. I have both, and definitely noticed that. And yep...you will probably get blamed for that wake on the docks! We have the same thing happen on our lake. Of course we also have a new family that bought a house in the back of the feeder creek to the main lake we live on, along with many others, and they have a Mastercraft that they pull surfers behind while leaving the creek. Narrow and cant help bouncing boats all over the docks. This pisses everyone off including me. Just no respect .

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    A mastercraft pulling surfers? I thought Mastercraft were the premiere tubing boats?
    2016 moomba mondo surf edition
    Wm 910s
    500 lbs lead
    Indmar Raptor 400
    OJ 950 prop

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    A mastercraft pulling surfers? I thought Mastercraft were the premiere tubing boats?
    Thatís funny!!!


    2022 SA 450
    2020 SA 450 Wife calls it White Cloud. Said it makes her feel "Classy"
    2017 Sanger V215sx. We call it Viagra because it's the little blue pill that gets everyone up (Sold)

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    A mastercraft pulling surfers? I thought Mastercraft were the premiere tubing boats?
    Extremely true in the big cove!! lol
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    244

    Default

    The little guys can get so far back.

    Anyone know why pictures upload sideways?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schlanseay View Post
    No idea what your creek looks like, we are over 200ft from shore and the docks here which is our requirement.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The main lake is wide, but the creek is probably only 300-400 ft wide.

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Boating on Lake Martin, AL
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Wished I had a pic of my wifeís face and my face today when I tossed out the box anchor and the carabiner decided to unclip itself. There went $130 LOL. Had that thing for several years now

    I knew this day was going to be messed up when it all started with backing the boat down while forgetting to remove the transom straps. Doh!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Wished I had a pic of my wifeís face and my face today when I tossed out the box anchor and the carabiner decided to unclip itself. There went $130 LOL. Had that thing for several years now

    I knew this day was going to be messed up when it all started with backing the boat down while forgetting to remove the transom straps. Doh!
    Gotta get a threaded link so theres no chance of that. Hopefully it was a shallow are and you can retrieve it.
    2016 moomba mondo surf edition
    Wm 910s
    500 lbs lead
    Indmar Raptor 400
    OJ 950 prop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •