Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    So as usual my wife and I didn't capture many pics this weekend but I did get this one of the fireworks at one of the marinas on the lake. We spent 3 full days at our lake house with family and friends and it was blast. We also got a new neighbor next door right after Memorial Day, super nice people and they have 3 stand up skis that they are super generous with and let us ride. I had never ridden one before and have to say that it is way more of a work out than I ever imagined or at least a different workout LOL anyways our neighbor is pretty talented on them so here are a few videos
    https://youtube.com/shorts/bDzVcVgIkgw
    https://youtube.com/shorts/4ucYAMxGek4
    Wow, that's awesome, they are very talented! My old 440 and 650 are moth balled since I had kids. I pulled out the 440 last year, thinking about shortening the hull to help achieve a flip.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cucv View Post
    Wow, that's awesome, they are very talented! My old 440 and 650 are moth balled since I had kids. I pulled out the 440 last year, thinking about shortening the hull to help achieve a flip.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Ya they are definitely a lot of fun to ride. He can also do all the same tricks from flat but they look way cooler off of the wave!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Captains Log Day 1: Not off to a very good start. Turns out the two Group 29 batteries I swear I just replaced a few years ago, was actually 6 years ago. And playing the stereo in the driveway for 3-4 hours packing up the night before didn't help.

Captains Log Day 2: The center ballast fill pump decided it was done so the surf wave was crap. My Golden kept a close eye on Dad back there growling in case she might need to save me. Funny how the wind makes her look 150lbs wide.

Air temp was 80's, water temp 60-ish at best. Not quite what we were expecting. But good enough for the hangout at a newly found top secret beach that doesn't exist.

We were tempted to hit the water for the fireworks show like this guy, but thankfully decided against it. After sitting in the dark getting eaten alive by the bugs, and still no show, they had to call it off due to irreparable technical difficulties around 11pm. Serious bummer and a whole lot of ticked off people. Oh well. The fire brewing in the distance on this shot was a little troubling.

And of course the kids who can't be thrown.

https://www.tiktok.com/@berglundisab...05728632147246
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Captains Log Day 1: Not off to a very good start. Turns out the two Group 29 batteries I swear I just replaced a few years ago, was actually 6 years ago. And playing the stereo in the driveway for 3-4 hours packing up the night before didn't help.

Captains Log Day 2: The center ballast fill pump decided it was done so the surf wave was crap. My Golden kept a close eye on Dad back there growling in case she might need to save me. Funny how the wind makes her look 150lbs wide.

Air temp was 80's, water temp 60-ish at best. Not quite what we were expecting. But good enough for the hangout at a newly found top secret beach that doesn't exist.

We were tempted to hit the water for the fireworks show like this guy, but thankfully decided against it. After sitting in the dark getting eaten alive by the bugs, and still no show, they had to call it off due to irreparable technical difficulties around 11pm. Serious bummer and a whole lot of ticked off people. Oh well. The fire brewing in the distance on this shot was a little troubling.

Handsfree was awesome!!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Hate that you had all the troubles. I hope you get that sorted out. On the tube video, I love it. You pull kids on the tube like I do! All my kids and their friends talk about the wild high flying rides I give them. Looks like you have the same mindset!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

A few pics from our 4th weekend, a bit late. Friday was our best day out with no one on the water. We even created us a new lake girl, sons friend that finally asked to go with us. Was all I could do to pull us both up on the board. Then she was hooked. Got her up on a his board, well for a few seconds anyways. She absolutely loved the lake I think. Always like bringing new people out for a fun day. We even broke out the ski for a bit. Followed by a few fireworks. Was an awesome weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Makai

Uh, a few fireworks??
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Uh, a few fireworks??
    Yeah....a few....hundred! LMAO
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Ruger, I like the way you operate!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

just got back from a fabulous week in Powell.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190