Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    Took my son to the cable park again to save some gas and he likes the change. Stuck the landing on a ramp for the first time. I got a little excited but I'm on bbtalkin talking to him and not myself so it's ok.

https://youtu.be/cIDiPpvSO1M
    Stoked!!!! Good for both of you.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    We put the boat in on Winnebago and headed up to Fremont, WI.
    looks like a great time... we put in at high cliffs our one and only time in 'bago and after having to navigate that channel in a new tige we were not familiar with fully and a busy $hitshow of a saturday, we never went back to that lake.... 4 years in depere it was the only time I ever saw rude wisconsinites...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    looks like a great time... we put in at high cliffs our one and only time in 'bago and after having to navigate that channel in a new tige we were not familiar with fully and a busy $hitshow of a saturday, we never went back to that lake.... 4 years in depere it was the only time I ever saw rude wisconsinites...
    Never been that far north on Winnebago- We usually put in at Rainbow Park in Oshkosh and either boat up toward Fremont or down south a bit on Winnebago to an area called “The Cove”. The Cove is a great place to hang out- is a huge shallow area with a firm sand bottom.

Thankfully our boating friends grew up boating on Winnebago and surrounding lakes/rivers and have been great guides. Majority of the boating we do is out there.

Also, the Wolf River that runs up to Fremont is surprisingly deep (up to 20’), the lakes in between are very shallow 6-7’ shallow.
    2021 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    Never been that far north on Winnebago- We usually put in at Rainbow Park in Oshkosh and either boat up toward Fremont or down south a bit on Winnebago to an area called “The Cove”. The Cove is a great place to hang out- is a huge shallow area with a firm sand bottom.

Thankfully our boating friends grew up boating on Winnebago and surrounding lakes/rivers and have been great guides. Majority of the boating we do is out there.

Also, the Wolf River that runs up to Fremont is surprisingly deep (up to 20’), the lakes in between are very shallow 6-7’ shallow.
    we boated primarily along the fox across from norberts. was on the stretch in wrightstown once with a foiler in an old moomba outback and it was cool but too shallow for us. between the fox and longtail, that was most of our boating. saw 'bago, kelly lake and high falls flowage once each but drive wasn't worth it for us.
    loved the river on days like this:
    20140822_082905.jpg
    and never knew what you would find each week out...
    20160806_120928.jpg
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    we boated primarily along the fox across from norberts. was on the stretch in wrightstown once with a foiler in an old moomba outback and it was cool but too shallow for us. between the fox and longtail, that was most of our boating. saw 'bago, kelly lake and high falls flowage once each but drive wasn't worth it for us.
    loved the river on days like this:
    20140822_082905.jpg
    and never knew what you would find each week out...
    20160806_120928.jpg
    That's the ducky nightmares are made of! Sorta like the Stay Puft marshmallow man from Ghost Busters!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Pulled the wakeboard and surf competition at the BC Summer Games last week. Lots of compliments from the athletes about the wave/wake. Some of these kids are world class athletes used to riding behind boats 3X more expensive than my Mojo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

That's awesome!!

2021 Moomba Makai

Swappwed to the long mast on my foil gettin some altitude now! And got my oldest boy on the board and finally twisted his arm to try getting up by himself.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Swappwed to the long mast on my foil gettin some altitude now! And got my oldest boy on the board and finally twisted his arm to try getting up by himself.
    Looks like your up on a scaffold! I would have to have a patch sewn into the back of my bathingsuit to fix the hole I made from puckering.

2021 Moomba Makai

Foils are the craziest things. You are only up a few feet out of the water but you feel like you are 10 feet out. It is not a comfortable feeling for me at all! I enjoy riding the foil but man it is a weird sensation being out of the water that much.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190