Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    soo true.. I have said the same thing for years and all I get is bashed. WS hlcd drivers sound like $hit at close range and that's where most are at in a boating environment. the wakeboarder is the only one getting a decent sound with rev10's. I'd even argue they suck for surfers. MLA was pushing the kicker units to me a few years ago and after hearing them locally, they are 100x better than any WS pairings if your desire is hlcd's.

heard the rev12's were coming for a year or so and interesting to see they made it. with all the push to surfing anymore and that every lake in the country is after boating for wakes/loud stereos, I can't believe that WS didn't release a 12 with a regular dome tweet. that would get plenty loud enough for surfers but not be "that guy" at the party cove/around the lake.
    Hear! Hear!
    (Or maybe you can't because of your Rev's )

Depends on how they did the horn they may be just fine up close. The KMTC11 is perfectly fine even at close range.
    I hope WS took note and toned down the horn a bit for the new 12's. From the reviews I've seen I think they may have (but haven't heard them)
    kmtc.jpg
    Last edited by SONIC; 06-30-2022 at 02:10 PM.
    2020 Supra SA