Default Chamois or leaf blower for avoiding water spots???

Title says it all, I am curious of the best way to take care of my brand new boat after a day on the water. Grateful for all the advice🤙
    okedoky

2022 Mojo !

2006 XLV GG Edition -- upgraded with Wakemakers full ballast upgrade kit, pumps, bags, tube, etc. Stargazer - SOLD

Good prep work and wax, silicon, ceramic base on the surface. This makes daily/weekly clean up easier.

Daily/Weekly is Boat Bling hot sauce (there is a diy version), hula exterior, babs, 303, the list goes on.

If you have chilltech interior (or whatever moomba's version is called) .... only use water and dawn dish soap on that.

Micro fiber towels are your friend.... and washable
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

The Hot Sauce by Boat Bling is what I use. Good for the hull, glass and stainless rails. You can get it at Walmart. It works really well and is easy wipe on wipe off.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

lots of different products and everyone is a fanboy of something including those on here that "sell" it for a few extra $$ so you will get many many opinions. in the end most any of the products will do as well as another if it's a recognized brand. it's more about picking a good product and sticking with it every time.

for us:
    meguires wax every fall
    meguires quick detailer after every outing over the entire hull we can get to
    babes or 303 on the interior

this kept our last 3 boats with 2 being new buys looking as good as the day they were new.
    ceramicoat is, imo, the only real "timesaver" to keeping your boat shining but it comes at a hefty cost. if you're in the boat for 10+ years or don't keep up on cleaning as you should, might consider it but if you know you'll be selling in a few years, save the coin. it won't garner much if any extra value at resale and if you keep up on it every outing, your boat will still look good at selling time.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Got some hula gnarly #9 water spot remover and man is tough to use.

Leaves streaks everywhere and the streaks don’t wipe off easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I use clear shine on my boat and never get water spots. It only takes me about 15-20 min to do the outside of the boat. I wipe it down after each outing to keep it looking brand new. you can use it on the seats, glass, anywhere you want. I even put it on my swim platform cover. About once a month I use their clay sponge to get rid of any impurities and also use the tire shine on the trailer tires as well. let me know if you want to order the gallon and I can get you a code to save $10.
    https://clearshine.store/shops/
    https://clearshine.store/products/nanowash-gallon/
    Attachment 30470Attachment 30469

2019 Moomba Mojo
    Tow Rig 2019 Ford F150 Raptor

Back to answer your original question....a leaf blower is not really the answer. Water spots appear because of the hard minerals left behind when the water evaporates. That is why the car wash always uses a "spot free rinse water" that has had all the minarals removed just before you go through the air dryers. A plain towel or anything that will soak up the water would do a better job of keeping water spots from forming.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I wipe mine down at the end of each day withe a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water