New to me 2013 Mobius LSV - I knew that the platform had been reattached previously as the previous owners didn't use stainless screws. A couple weeks later, daughter was getting ready to wakeboard and said where's the platform.....found it floating not too far away. In looking through the forums, it appears that this is not a unique situation and there's some knowledge out there about getting this fixed for the long run.

So I need to get the platform reattached to the support brackets that then fit into the transom brackets. A couple of questions from those a bit more experienced.

• Can I just use slightly larger screws? recommended sizes? Will definitely use stainless this time!
  • Do I need to fill the holes first -- any recommendation of what I would fill them with to make a permanent bond?
  • Saw someone drilled all the way through and used a washer on the top then covered with new seadek or other padding -- seems heavy duty - any reason I wouldn't want to do that?

I'm a complete noob on this type of thing, so any hints or suggestion are very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

BTW - here's the brackets I'm talking about and the previous owner's rusted screws that are now on the bottom of the lake.