Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    I figured 1 in each bag but I don't think it will fit on the bow bag.
    Certainly would help on my 1100's in the rear.
    Not sure if the vent is different on your bow bag in your 2015, but the OEM vent in my 2020 works quite well. Mine is a hose connected to a fitting on the top of the bag at the extreme front. It exits out the side of the boat just in front of the driver. If I fill my back bags first, the boat pitch makes that vent the highest point on the bag so the air is pretty well bled. A check valve would help to ensure all air is removed but not essential.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Tige did, until Robert changed brands. Tige was the best, until, you know, SC put him in a boat.
    So true. Robert was a west coast Tige guy back in the day when everyone had HUGE boat lists to one side and the transoms almost sunk. Not to put Tige down, but they were slow to make technology changes as the surf industry was exploding. Never owned one, rode on a few, but know peeps that moved to different brands b/c of this. Not the case today, they had some nice boats at last winter's boat show.

Good move by SC to get Robert into a boat. Sells boats. Loves to talk to surfers or engineers about tech on boats. There is a video somewhere out there of him and his son designing and building a ballast system with software back in the day.

Here is one video from 2018 of those slammed Tige boats:

2018 Supra SL400