Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I 100% agree with better engine/surf locker divider panels!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    I got to see a new 2023 Max. Can’t share the pics until Moomba does their thing but they made some nice changes especially in the interior.
    Cool! I think the max needed it. The Makai and Kaiyen are maybe the nicest interiors. If they could replicate that to other models, it'd be sweet.

Bigger bimini top, better captains chair. Addition of a higher/taller pedestal. This has been one of the best mods I have made.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Quote Originally Posted by WildH View Post
    Cool! I think the max needed it. The Makai and Kaiyen are maybe the nicest interiors. If they could replicate that to other models, it'd be sweet.
    I've always thought of it this was as every boat builder can show the same analogy:

max=chevy HD work truck. does it all with the basics and can add some upfitting. same hardware as other chevys just missing some of the fluff.
    makai/kaiyen=chevy silverado. does it all with more creature comforts and options.
    SA/SL=gmc denali. does it all with every bell/whistle that skiers choice makes. some hardware shared with the chevy bros but some unique.

if you add all the gear to the HD truck, you now have a silverado. allows some on a tighter budget to skimp and for some others, they may not want some of the tech/fit-finish stuff.
    just my take but I do recall when moomba rolled out the max, it was initially advertised as a surf boat first and foremost without some of the fluff.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Bigger bimini top, better captains chair. Addition of a higher/taller pedestal. This has been one of the best mods I have made.
    Higher pedastel on the captains chair? Do explain! I'd like.mine to be able to go up more rather than using the little fold up booster.

Higher pedastel on the captains chair? Do explain! I'd like.mine to be able to go up more rather than using the little fold up booster.
    So my wife freakes out if she cant see clearly and is kinda short (5ft 4) so I put a 15 in tall pedestal in and she loves it. Clear vision over the windshield and she is comfortable. I was hesitant and had planned to cut it down but after using it I no longer stand to drive. Best 90 bucks I have spent so far.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

Here is the one you want if the wife and you are drastically different heights.

Also I plan to teach my daughters in a few years so this will be the saving grace to have more surfers.

https://www.amazon.com/Garelick-EEz-.../dp/B01K2ONAYQ
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Here is the one you want if the wife and you are drastically different heights.

Also I plan to teach my daughters in a few years so this will be the saving grace to have more surfers.

https://www.amazon.com/Garelick-EEz-.../dp/B01K2ONAYQ
    Got ya. So does the seat still have the hydraulic adjust? This just adds to it?

Got ya. So does the seat still have the hydraulic adjust? This just adds to it?
    No clue.
    I didn't have any adjustment on my moomba. Factory seat swivels and moves in and out but no up and down.
    The new post gave me up and down adjustment.

If the newer seats have hydraulic adjustments, I'm thinking this WONT work for you.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

My boat didnt have hydraulic lift and still doesn't since I went fixed height. But I have had no complaints and if it makes my wife happy enough to confidently pull me than Im happy.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags