Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Looks like the Supra website has been updated. There are two new colors that I saw just briefly looking at it. Iced coffee and Mint green flake. Didn't seem like the pricing was updated yet as the base price wasn't changing for me as I added options.

On a side note, I got some pictures of my 2023SL build. Should be at the dealer soon. He asked me not to share the factory pictures. I will post some pictures as soon as I take delivery.
    New SE lines and gel coat sections are done nicely. A definite improvement IMO. Looks like it got all the SL improvements as well as 4700# of ballast.
    Last edited by TXSurf4; 07-25-2022 at 12:56 PM.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Looks like the Supra website has been updated. There are two new colors that I saw just briefly looking at it. Iced coffee and Mint green flake. Didn't seem like the pricing was updated yet as the base price wasn't changing for me as I added options.

On a side note, I got some pictures of my 2023SL build. Should be at the dealer soon. He asked me not to share the factory pictures. I will post some pictures as soon as I take delivery.
    Options pricing won't be shown on the builder, dealer will quote you once the build is sent to them

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    Options pricing won't be shown on the builder, dealer will quote you once the build is sent to them
    How far out was your delivery time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by j.mo View Post
    How far out was your delivery time?

I'm guessing you were referencing my 2023SL and the whole quote didn't come through on your phone? I actually ordered a 2022 in October and then the dealer came back and told me they didn't have the build slot available they thought they did. I had to wait for the first available 2023 spot. So, I have been patiently waiting since October.

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    did u ride it? I got on one back on 2020 and it was without a doubt the best factory wave without any added ballast I have ever ridden on. bow rise was silly and as you call out the size of the boat is just plain crazy but if you want an out of the box surf wave, imo centurion is one of the best out there.
    don't ask about fit/finish tho. same day I was on boone's SL and it's night and day comparing centurion to supra in the interior department.
    Yes, I got to take a few on the surfboard. It had 5-6K of ballast plus 11 people, so the wave was very tall and plenty of push. I was thinking it was going to be longer, but it wasn't. I asked a bunch of questions to the driver, but could not see how he was running the tabs on the boat. Motor ran fine with all of that weight, I was thinking it would struggle a little..

I was on a 2020 as well and was not impressed at all with the interior. Now their interiors are better and are closing the gap. I liked their the Roswell Racks. Not sure if the tower speakers are growing on me, it's different. It was loud in the cockpit area b/c of the angle of the speakers.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    New SE lines and gel coat sections are done nicely. A definite improvement IMO. Looks like it got all the SL improvements as well as 4700# of ballast.
    Agree. I got to see one on the lake. Probably the one they will use in promos. Nice looking. I did not see the inside.
    Last edited by MJHSupra; 07-25-2022 at 03:48 PM.
    2018 Supra SL400

SE looks like a big SL.

Dark brown interior and gatorstep is sweet.

Not feeling the transom surf selector

Midship underwater is awesome.

New mocha and green flake meh, but is twilight flake available? Twilight is so nice.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I’m VERY interested in real pricing and delivery times.
    I’m stuck between a conundrum of scenarios.
    1. Run current Supra 3 seasons or 400hrs. Whichever comes first. Currently at 160hr
    2. Wait for a great deal on the used market for a 3yr or so old boat. Preferably Supra or natique.
    3. Order a new SL/SE and roll with the punches of cost. Because, 3 more seasons I’ll be 36, going on 40 and I might as well have a new boat now rather than 40, especially while we don’t have kids
    Now better time than now to go big.

I do have the option to pick up a 22 23lsv with 50hrs in the $120k range. But I really don’t like the colors, and I’m not a fan of Malibu to say. Might as well get what we really want, or keep what we have.

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    SE looks like a big SL.

Dark brown interior and gatorstep is sweet.

Not feeling the transom surf selector

Midship underwater is awesome.

New mocha and green flake meh, but is twilight flake available? Twilight is so nice.

Per the colors and the brown interior seats, I’m going need to see that in person. Not feeling it.

Love the Gator.

Agree on the transom selector. Maybe I just do not understand how my life will be easier as the main driver.

To me, exterior colors of orange, yellow, or green all are in the same category. All are not that popular. That green flake will be popping in the sun.

2018 Supra SL400

Curious how the midship underwater lights are integrated……liquid Lumens?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan