Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
To me, exterior colors of orange, yellow, or green all are in the same category. All are not that popular.
true statement. our '06 supra was orange and one dealer had it consigned for 2 months with no activity and said it was color. second dealer took it on a trade and they sat on it for 3 months before selling it below trade and their comment again was color. granted the last couple of years threw all that out the window as everything is selling but bet there are quite a few families out there sitting in those colors wishing they were something else but it's all that was available.

not sure I get the transom selector. most people only surf one side or the other and as the primary driver, I would make it a point to know who rides which side and take care of it at the helm-my up I always made sure it was on the right settings before handing over the wheel. I see a lot of kids messing with this while people are riding and premature wear of tabs/parts. lots of bitching about broken transom remotes on several brands. here's another thing to break imo.