Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    It’s actually CrazSE that we haven’t heard anything new on the Supra/Moombas for 2023 yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LMAO!!! Surprising we haven't seen a teaser yet. Last year the SL teaser was July 14th.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

My dealer had a 2023 SA come in this week that I’m going to check out this Saturday. I’ll snap some pics of anything different, he told me they redesigned the captains chair a bit the last time I was in.
    - George

2023 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by gpippin08 View Post
    My dealer had a 2023 SA come in this week that I’m going to check out this Saturday. I’ll snap some pics of anything different, he told me they redesigned the captains chair a bit the last time I was in.
    Interesting on the 23 captains chair as it was just updated in 21.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Default 2023 Supra Models

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    We're usually last to the update party if you all remember years past
    Ohhh we are well aware of SC’s lateness Drew, lol, just trying to create some buzz on here.

By far my favorite time of year pouring over and figuring out what’s new.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Interesting on the 23 captains chair as it was just updated in 21.

The seat itself isn't different but base and actuators are... and allows for a lot of cool new features. Aesthetically, it's much improved as well

Unleash The Beast . . . ha ha
    2018 Supra SL400

Speaking of beasts, I was on a 2022 Centurion Ri265 last TUES night, yikes is that thing big. My first though when climbing aboard, dam b/c I would not want this many people on my boat - 12 peeps and 3 dogs. Nuts.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Speaking of beasts, I was on a 2022 Centurion Ri265 last TUES night, yikes is that thing big. My first though when climbing aboard, dam b/c I would not want this many people on my boat - 12 peeps and 3 dogs. Nuts.
    did u ride it? I got on one back on 2020 and it was without a doubt the best factory wave without any added ballast I have ever ridden on. bow rise was silly and as you call out the size of the boat is just plain crazy but if you want an out of the box surf wave, imo centurion is one of the best out there.
    don't ask about fit/finish tho. same day I was on boone's SL and it's night and day comparing centurion to supra in the interior department.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Did you go out with the knoxville boat center guys? I went out on their ri245 and it was a cool boat ram fill is sweet but I had a hard time surfing it. The wave is so much bigger than my mondo and I had a hard time figuring it out. The triple wet sounds tower enclosures with 3 8s or 10s each is pretty cool. But the interior does lack that nice finishing touches.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Looks like the Supra website has been updated. There are two new colors that I saw just briefly looking at it. Iced coffee and Mint green flake. Didn't seem like the pricing was updated yet as the base price wasn't changing for me as I added options.

On a side note, I got some pictures of my 2023SL build. Should be at the dealer soon. He asked me not to share the factory pictures. I will post some pictures as soon as I take delivery.