Default Wiring a pair of Rev10 Speakers to Syn4

Does anybody have the preferred method for wiring a pair of rev10s to a Syn4 amp?

I have it installed right now with one bridged on the front and the other bridged on the rear. I notice that I had to adjust both the front and rear gains together.

Settings on the amp are currently:
    Front and rear freq about 90hz and set to high
    Source select in 2 channel
    Front and rear both set to “bridged”
    Only using 1 set of rcas on the front ports

Blasted some tunes and turned gain up on both front and rear until I could hear distortion and then backed them off a little bit. I didn’t play with any bass boost.

Now that they work so well, is a line converter to rca the best way to control them independent from the rest of my speakers (2015 Moomba Mojo)?
    Last edited by blackfire; 06-05-2022 at 11:13 PM.

Page 10 of the manual illustrates how to best configure the amp in bridge mode. You can always reach out to your Wet Sounds dealer for setup and tuning assistance.

Even in bridge mode, you still have a front amp and a rear amp, so they have to be tuned accordingly.

Sounds like you have the Fusion MS-RA205 unit. While it does offer 2 zone volume control, it only has zone 1 RCA output. So for a 2nd external amp, and to best make use of the dual zones, you do need to wiring in a hi to low converter on the zone 2 speaker leads.