Default 2016 Craz, poor goofy wave

I have played with lots of settings and an not get a clean wave on the goofy (starboard) side. It is surfable but foamy. I think the newer boats have figured out how to make both sides equally clean. Thanks

Where is your wake plate and your surf plate settings at
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Goofy is always a pain. You will need more roll to get the clean wave. Try 9*-9.5* pitch and 6* roll for goofy. If you don't have lead or extra weight, you will need to fill and drain ballast or move people around to hit these numbers. Center plate should be up but the surf tabs should be able to hit these numbers once weighted right.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

I have experimented and 90% with wakeplate down seems to be the best.

Thanks but I don’t know what 9-9.5 pitch and 6* roll means?? My boat has % and wake plate up or down settings

On my 2016 mondo I downloaded an app that had an inclinometer on it. I would lay my phone on the floor and used that to set pitch and roll in my boat to get the wave dialed in like an auto wake boat would be. Roll is your left to right lean. Pitch is how high the bow of the boat rises. These angles make or break your wave. 9-9.5 ° degrees of pitch is your ideal bow rise. Have you tried moving your crew around ? What's speed are you surfing at? I surf my 19 craz anywhere from 11- 11.5 mph.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

My fault saw 2016 read it as 2019. Figured you had autowake like my friends Craz.

9-9.5 degrees of pitch aka. Bow rise. I have used a phone app and place it in the middle of the floor next to the drivers seat. Roll is how much side to side angle so same location measure how much lean you have to the goofy (port) side. You want this side 6 degrees lower than the starboard.

I try to achieve these number with max ballast. I move people or lead to make this happen. Since you have wakeplates you can use them to help with roll while being weighted equal side to side.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

I have a 2018 Craz and love my wave. I have 3000 lbs of ballast plus 300lbs of lead. I typically move 200 of that around to maximize the weight depending on where people sit. Here are my settings. Again pitch and roll are tough to determine for you without auto wake, so that may not be important to you.

Surf Port Side:
    Pitch 6.5 Roll -3.0
    Port plate 0
    Wakeplate 25
    Starboard plate 60
    Speed 11.9

Surf Starboard Side
    Pitch 7.5 ( could lower to 7 to make longer)
    Roll 5.0
    Port plate 60
    Wakeplate 25
    Starboard plate 0
    Speed 12 mph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

You can also get these. I use these more than autowake to make sure I am in right right ballpark for pitch and roll

https://www.amazon.com/Sun-Company-3...%2C246&sr=8-11

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max