Great set of photos on your work. To move your sensor you can just add a length of hose to the end of the tube and a 90deg fitting between that hose and one that connects to the bag and just move the entire tube and sensor up in to the back rear corner. I had an issue with my port side divider popping out all the time with my stock bags. I bought 2 of the wakemakers kits and added the stiffeners to each panel as well. I also ended up drilling a few holes in the locker side of the aluminum channel and put screws into the dividers to hold them down in there as they did this on a few of my panels from the factory but not the large ones for serviceability I am guessing. I am surprised at the space you have between your rear wall and the bag. I don't believe mine are like that but they might be and I just never noticed. I will take a look next time. The first time I filled the bags I filled them to where I could still move them and then got them all situated in the locker. Did you pay attention to get the correct bag in the correct locker? ( I had no Idea that they were port and starboard side specific and might have just gotten lucky lol)