Threaded View

Default New 2022 Makai pricing

Howdy, everyone. Long-time reader, first-time poster.

Does anyone have any insight on pricing 2022 Makai's from dealers right now? What they ought to cost, what a fair to good dealer discount might be, what should/should not be included, etc.? Found a boat from a dealer in the mid-west (I'll leave dealer annonymous) who told me about a boat that is about to come in, that they ordered back in Dec. 2021, but I have no way to know if the pricing is fair or overpriced or what. It has a like $10,000 price "adjustment" for 2022 that has me baffled. Dealer was very nice, I just don't know these prices.

Looked at used ones but for little more, seems a new one may be the way to go, if the pricing is ok.

Anybody have any thoughts on this or where to look or even what you paid (approximately) (--is this rude to even ask??)? It has the base engine, 3.0 wave, several extras, pro tower, surf pipe. Not asking for a msrp breakdown by any means, just an idea of what I should be looking at for a fairly well-loaded option Makai. I did find a site of seedealercost.com/marine/ but I am not sure how accurate that is, as to what the dealer is making and could come down to. This will be my first new boat ever and I am excited but nervouse about pricing in this market. I know the dealer has to make money...just don't need them making all their money on me! haha

Thanks for any thoughts
    Last edited by JimLevin; 06-02-2022 at 12:26 PM.