Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    111

    Default fusion wireless remote

    where y'all mounting your remotes? I have wired in one on the transom, cant decide if i put the wireless one in the bow, or just put it port side somewhere, or if i buy a second one and do bow and port.
    2022 Mojo - most options selected

    previous: 2007 centurion elite V air warrior

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    i put an extra one on the passenger side on the base of my tower.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Winston Salem NC
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vdubnick View Post
    where y'all mounting your remotes? I have wired in one on the transom, cant decide if i put the wireless one in the bow, or just put it port side somewhere, or if i buy a second one and do bow and port.
    I put it in the back where the "bolt-on" one would have gone. All has been good except when a friend of my oldest tried to take it off??? It just fell into the cup holder so all good.
    2022 Makai 400
    15.5x8 prop
    Chilltech
    Premium Wetsounds Package
    WakeMakers bag upgrade

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    I haven't done it yet, but was going to vacuum seal it and attach it to a floating wrist lanyard so we could control while floating behind the boat. Right now it's in my glove box! LOL! We have occasionally used it while sitting around on the dock with the boat in the lift.

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Georgetown, TX
    Posts
    173

    Default

    I just hot glued the couple of potential openings I saw on the remote and it works fantastic while surfing. I had it attached to a wrist strap I put on. Never had problems with water getting it or not working from being completely submerged.

    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....s-Remote/page3



    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Georgetown, TX
    Posts
    173

    Default

    I am with Scott on location of one too, I have it mounted on passenger side of rear facing seat so the person facing back can easily reach it.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by htfit; 05-31-2022 at 09:10 PM.
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Man that picture looks exactly like the back of my boats transom with the radio knob broken off. Must be a common problem. They did put it right in the step. One of the kids stepped on mine only after a month or so. I still have not bothered to try to fix it.

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Man that picture looks exactly like the back of my boats transom with the radio knob broken off. Must be a common problem. They did put it right in the step. One of the kids stepped on mine only after a month or so. I still have not bothered to try to fix it.

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    LOL! I just clicked on it and it took me to that post. It is mine

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by htfit View Post
    I just hot glued the couple of potential openings I saw on the remote and it works fantastic while surfing. I had it attached to a wrist strap I put on. Never had problems with water getting it or not working from being completely submerged.

    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....s-Remote/page3



    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    This was my thought if I could use it while surfing. Maybe but it ona bracelet so I can be handsfree. Glad to hear it works!
    2016 moomba mondo surf edition
    Wm 910s
    Indmar Raptor 400
    OJ prop

    98 Malibu Sunsetter lx(for sale)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Georgetown, TX
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    LOL! I just clicked on it and it took me to that post. It is mine

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Too funny, I just copied the link, so funny because when I copied it, it had a picture of the wrist strap I used.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by htfit; 06-01-2022 at 09:40 AM.
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •