Default Mojo Manual Tab Removal

2015 Mojo Surf Edition with manual tabs. Upgrading to Evolution tabs and need to remove the plates (manual tabs) from transom but can’t get the top two bolts. They just spin and wonder if there are nuts on the backside that are holding them. Im starting to drill out the one on the left (see pic) but I have a feeling there is a much easier way. Any one remove these before and know how they come out?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Someone already did this.
    Search the forum for the same thing.

Remove the back walls in the lockers and the nuts should be reachable.
    You need to order 5300 release. The glue is not something you can pry off. It will remove your gelcoat and maybe glass.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

I followed the original thread. OP started thread with bolts/screws already off and no mention of pulling walls. I used marine debond and first plate released easily as top bolts are just loose enough to allow some movement. I’ll try pulling walls to see if I can gain enough access to get a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamwieland View Post
    I followed the original thread. OP started thread with bolts/screws already off and no mention of pulling walls. I used marine debond and first plate released easily as top bolts are just loose enough to allow some movement. I’ll try pulling walls to see if I can gain enough access to get a look.
    We did this on our 13 Mojo, a shop did it but we added the Wake-Land system we got through Wakemakers.

Several of the screws are just in the fiberglass, but there is a couple with bolts on the inside. Port side V drive you have to remove the Ballast pump Cover and Ballast pump rack. Star side is just remove carpet.

We had ours completely re-glassed in so I can't tell you if they used a marine sealant.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Awesome thanks.