Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Anyone have the new 2023 software file? I have updated my boat last year for 2022 and have the instructions on how to do it.
    Lake Wylie, NC/SC
    2021 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by cozilla View Post
    Anyone have the new 2023 software file? I have updated my boat last year for 2022 and have the instructions on how to do it.
    I'd be interested in this!!! I've done plenty of software and firmware updates. I know dealers can do it, but if it's as easy as plugging in a USB and navigating a couple screens, I can manage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    If you're referring to inclinometer calibration, any ballast weight (water/leadwake) is going to skew the numbers in my opinion. If you're referring to the draft sensor, I don't know and haven't seen Jon/Goose comment on that point.
    So by end of summer i finally figured out my boat was probably around 13 deg of pitch, with all water ballast and 1400lb of lead. LOL
    Pulled all led out recalibrated the inclinometer and put it all back in and voila!
    first time in two years I can have all bags full and hit all the settings on autowake.
    This was no small feat since my boat was on our buoy, had small zodiac with all the lead and other belongings in it until i could zero it.
    Having second thoughts about upgrading the software to the 2023, would i have to zero the inclinometer again...
    Thanks for everyone's help!!!, The wife can take the boat out now and figure take the kids surfing when im not around
    2019 Moomba Mojo

Somewhat related to this; we pull our batteries out and store them inside in the winter. I suspect (but don't know for sure) that doing this means I need to do recalibrate the inclonometer when I reconnect the batteries every season. Anyone can confirm?
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    Somewhat related to this; we pull our batteries out and store them inside in the winter. I suspect (but don't know for sure) that doing this means I need to do recalibrate the inclonometer when I reconnect the batteries every season. Anyone can confirm?
    It would be the same as shutting off your batteries, there isolated. It must be a calibration in the software and not something that is power reliant.
    2019 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by duch17 View Post
    It would be the same as shutting off your batteries, there isolated. It must be a calibration in the software and not something that is power reliant.
    Just as an FYI, you can turn off the battery switch, but there are still some loads still on the battery. I am not sure if the computer memory is drawing power from the main battery (I suspect it isn't) but your bilge pump will still operate even with the battery switch off.

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

Anything that is directly wired to the battery such as your bilge, pretty sure that would be the only thing wired direct.
    2019 Moomba Mojo