Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
Just going by what Heavy D said about the lack of wakeboard wake.

He also commented about how the rear facing seats are under water when surfing heavy and that water intake is still an issue, I think he said it has at least one 2000GPH bilge pump.

ZOG, great point on dissimilar metals on a brass plug in aluminum boat, but for 400k, and 100 total pavatis, they can afford to machine up an aluminum plug to thread in.

Beaching that boat on the rocks is a luxury, I still wouldn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I COMPLETELY agree on the machining aluminum. It seems like the stupidest thing to cheap out on. Thread it, provide an aluminum plug or two (or five), and then if somebody decides to use a cheap tensioning plug it's not the stupidity of the design that causes the issue. Seems like an Achilles heel. I also thought that the back end was too shallow for the submersion they were hitting. His discussion of how low the boat sits in the water when full seems like a problem. My Mojo sits low, but not THAT low. I have never felt like I would be anywhere close to taking on water.

One of the Diesel Bros lives on the hill east of me. Has a very modern house with a helicopter pad. They have the exterior lit up so brightly that it outshines the amusement park that sits between me and him. Obviously money is not an issue to those guys.