Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    ...I would be interested to know what he paid for his bags compared to what Wakemakers is asking but Fatsac should already have the dimensions and the pattern from his order so I would think they would be pretty easy to order them again from them.
    I dealt with Benjamin Seipel <[email protected]> at Fatsac and he does have all my schematics. I'm not sure if posting custom price stuff on here is ok??? I've privately messaged the info to TXsurf4. Anyone else can do the same.
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

Who would i say you are if i emailed him to order everything you got? Would he know who " hayden" is?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    Who would i say you are if i emailed him to order everything you got? Would he know who " hayden" is?
    I'm pretty sure he would, "Hayden's 2021 Mojo 1800lb bags", but as with all the youtube videos I've posted with this project, if you copy the install I did, be very aware of the extra upgrades I felt it needed to run smooth, (reinforced engine compartment dividers, lower pitched propeller, extra midship bags, extra bow bags, tsunami pump (to fill extra bow bags), all the extra fittings, hose and labor). It took me a solid 4-6 hours (???) to get everything set up and coupled correctly. I have 1k lead as well that I move around because reasons.

Definitely not a 1 night project and I wouldn't want anyone who's considering it to think so.
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods