Default Fuel filter on Raptor

Hello, is anyone changing their fuel filter themselves during yearly maintenance? It is in a crazy location, no clue how to get to it easily.
    I have always done the maintenance myself on my older malibu, changing the fuel filter was a 15min job, but it feels like it would be a 3hour job on the raptor unless there is something I don't see
    Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Use fuel line quick releases on both ends and snake it out. It’s a beer and a half job that way.
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Quote Originally Posted by schwan View Post
    Use fuel line quick releases on both ends and snake it out. It’s a beer and a half job that way.
    This guy knows..

But yes. Starboard side through Trans doghouse behind exhaust cat.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

The first time will be a bit rough after that you'll have it figured out. Not sure why they thought that was a good spot for it. I ended up breaking the top connection mine which was hard line, then snaking it out through the dog house to get the bottom connection, which was flex hose. Tip the Indmar tech gave me, pull your fuses on the fuel pump start the boat for a few seconds to release the pressure on the line first.
    2021 Makai

Thanks its kinda reassuring, i'll try to get it done in a few weeks

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk