Default Help! What Tower Do I Have? Needed for right cover purchase!

New owner of a 2013 Mobius LSV and it needs a new cover. I'm looking at a Westland Exact Fit Cover and it seems they offer two options:
    • Moomba Mobius LSV 20 W/OZ Tower
    • Moomba Mobius LSV W/Oz AND V2 Tower I/O

Neither of these descriptions seem clear enough for me to click buy on a non-returnable cover without getting some additional info. On the first one what the heck is the 20 referring to and on the second, is that for either the Oz or V2 towers?

Any help you all can provide in helping identify which of these I should move forward with is greatly appreciated!

Here's a picture of the tower: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7G6R31PzjrYaXWvt8

Got antsy....and called. Westland customer service was very helpful as they brought up both patterns and checked to see what was different -- as they were also confused as to what the descriptions were actually referring to. The dimensions are exactly the same, but there does appear to be a slightly pointer crease at the windshield on the MOO182. Both were said to accommodate a swim platform. Tower cutouts were in exactly the same location on both.

Moomba Mobius LSV 20 W/OZ Tower (model number MOO185) -- has tower cutouts with loops and velcro to cinch as tight as necessary.

Moomba Mobius LSV W/Oz AND V2 Tower I/O (model number MOO182) -- has tower cutouts with cuffs with elastic - well-fitting, but not able adjust tightness.

In the end, I think I'm going with the first one -- the MOO185

I would think it would be the OZ tower because I don't believe the V2 was still available on the 2013 models, but hopefully someone knows for sure.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

The tower in the pic is the OZ tower.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

The main difference in the OZ towers was the Tower Tube Diameter, the V2 was the first tower that was not a tube tower, I want to say it looks simular to the older Malibu towers.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks everyone! I was 98% sure that it was an Oz tower, but the little info on the V2 I found wasn't as definitive as I was hoping!