Default Stolen-Need Model Number or Pic of 2016 Supra SA JL Amplifiers and Prop

When I went to get my Supra out of storage yesterday, someone had broken into my storage unit and stolen my stereo equipment, prop, as well as some other equipment and tools. The unit has an alarm but that didn't go off, still working with the company to find out why. Were working thru the police reports and getting ready to file an insurance claim but I don't have the model numbers and am having a hard time trying to track them down.

Any help would be appreciated.

Depends if you have 2 or 4 tower speakers.

4 tower speakers would use 2 JL M800/8 amps (1 for cabins and sub) (1 for 4 towers)

2 tower speakers would use 1 JL M800/8 (cabin and sub) and 1 M400/4 (2 towers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Really sorry to hear that. Hope your insurance company is good to you. We went through the same thing years ago- 3 amps, sub, ballast bags, vests and who knows what other little things. Quick grab with minimal tools. Came through/over our fence to the carport on the side of the garage. They were idiots - they cut the RCAs to the amps vs just pulling them. Tried to pry/break out a few cabin speakers and just left them. Pried open compartments and tore things up vs just undoing the latch and opening them... Tore up a bunch of vinyl just because they could.

After that every time I heard a car driving down the road with any kind of bass I was eyeballing them like a criminal.

In our case, the amps and sub had been discontinued so the insurance company told us or a shop to find "like for like" equivalents. May be the case with 2016 components as well.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...