Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

He is 6 and also on swim team. It's funny because all i want to do is surf and all he wants to do is wakeboard so naturally the ballasts never get filled and i never get to surf. But i love it. The bbtalkin units have really made a huge difference and i recommend them. He used to make up all sorts of hand signals that i had no clue what he was trying to tell me. They are expensive but all things considered worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Pags View Post
    Attachment 30391
    Not many Supras in my neck of the woods. Enjoying some evening surfing in the Arizona heat
    Thats a cool lookibg picture. Like the lights.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    He is 6 and also on swim team. It's funny because all i want to do is surf and all he wants to do is wakeboard so naturally the ballasts never get filled and i never get to surf. But i love it. The bbtalkin units have really made a huge difference and i recommend them. He used to make up all sorts of hand signals that i had no clue what he was trying to tell me. They are expensive but all things considered worth every penny.
    I also have the bbtalkin intercom system. Absolutely the most valuable piece of training equipment I use at my school ( not counting the boats of course)! The ability to provide instant feedback to the athletes is invaluable. Love them. Not sure if I would own them if I was just out on the lake to have fun but if anyone is at all interested in really improving their skills or coaching someone else these are fantastic tools.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop