Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So I have been pretty upset over the fact my boat is eating my wallet this seaso. Between prop strikes killin my days from driftwood and such to the audio system crapping out I have spent significantly more than I wanted this year. I eneded up buying a bluetooth module that will power both amps added a 4 way splitter and ran rcas to both amps so I have all my zones going. Need to tune the amp but its loud! Control everything from my phone and works decent so far.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Bust
    Out
    Another
    Thousand

It sucks trust me! I did the same thing this year. Leaking shaft seal and dead 205. If I had to pay service fees also, I'm not sure these would have been fixed this year.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Same thing, I do all my own labor, otherwise we wouldnt have a boat. . Swapped prop out last night but now theres a trip to OJ for a prop rebalance and cleanup. The 210 was gonna break the bank after dropping 600 bucks on new speakers and 2 new cans and a bigger amp. Throw in a new wakeboard rope and the foil board I bought and theres no more room in the fun budget except for fuel.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

But look how much more fun you bought. Have to have loud tunes and the new foil board has to be fun. I want to try it but I have to learn how to stay in the pocket first....lmao
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

I've definitely been pleased with the 210 vs. the old 205 factory unit. Of course it comes with a price tag!
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

2nd time out with the new 210.
    It's dead now....fusion splash screen. Hope it is just a dud and going back to amazon
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Im sure amazon will take it back little questions asked, but for those following along, Fusion carries a 3 year warranty when purchased through an authorized dealer. Not saying any sources are or are not authorized, just stating it might be something to look closer at before clicking the buy it now button.

Try to update the unit with the latest software. It mat reboot.

Do you think these boats have a power surge or something that makes them keep popping these units? Mine didnt get stuck on the power screen but just would not turn on. Not sure why they go bad so easy.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

So I fixed my 205! And the thing that freaked me out the most about it was that it was my own fault. The loose wire I mentioned previously was my ground but what got me about itbwas that when I putnit to ground it turned off my amps. Welln it was turning off my amps because when the headunit powers on it turns the amps on for due to my amp setup. So with my son today helping me out I hooked the wire to the ground post and had him turn on the headunit. Fired right back up. Now I just need a set of rca splitters. Kinda irritated that the wire was just smashed between a washer and a nut. Should have had a terminal end on it. Yet another typical case of look where you messed with it last has bitten me in the ass.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

Anybody know how to usb flash and maybe save this unit when it is stuck on the splash screen?
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow