Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Dead fusion MSRA205

Hey guys - for whatever reason my factory head unit (msra-205) crapped out and will only show “Fusion” on the splash screen at turn on. I’ve tied all kinds of power cuts to reset with no luck. I always play BT off phone and have the head united wired to an Exile ZLD.

Would like to replace with as little rewiring as possible. Recommendations? Looking at the MSRA-210 and the 60. Is the only real functional difference (for my need) the 210 has the ability to pair with a wireless remote puck?

Other options outside of fusion? Looking to keep the dash cutout as close to same as possible.

Thanks!
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Just saw the other recent thread where MLA recommended the 210.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    FAE

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Hey guys - for whatever reason my factory head unit (msra-205) crapped out and will only show “Fusion” on the splash screen at turn on. I’ve tied all kinds of power cuts to reset with no luck. I always play BT off phone and have the head united wired to an Exile ZLD.

Would like to replace with as little rewiring as possible. Recommendations? Looking at the MSRA-210 and the 60. Is the only real functional difference (for my need) the 210 has the ability to pair with a wireless remote puck?

Other options outside of fusion? Looking to keep the dash cutout as close to same as possible.

Thanks!
    If your running the Exile ZLD which I have since they came out, Call Exile talk to Donovan and tell him I refered you - Get the Exile Bluetooth adapter it plugs directly into the ZLD and you're Phone connects to it.

In my 13 Mojo I have never even used the head unit - I only BT to the ZLD.

I had a 40th Anniversary Vette and wanted to upgrade the stereo with out changing the factory look, I installed a Javlin amp and just a BT adapter and ran the stereo off my phone.

Mike Mandley
    Last edited by mmandley; 05-02-2022 at 03:19 PM.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post

Thanks!
    I had the same issue. Just found a new unit in Calgary. They have 1 left $199 CDNAEB3CF30-C757-4C1B-889C-1122E2D44438.jpg
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

I know that might be a good deal, but I would seriously consider getting a current production model like the RA210. Its a much better unit. The 205 was really an entry-level unit. The 210 has a better bluetooth, DSP, 4 chnl pre-amp RCA outputs + woofer on each zone.

Thanks for the replies. I did go ahead and get the 210 because I didn’t want to wait around. Probably would have been fine with just a BT adaptor but oh well. Just need to find time to finish the install!
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    FAE

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    I know that might be a good deal, but I would seriously consider getting a current production model like the RA210. Its a much better unit. The 205 was really an entry-level unit. The 210 has a better bluetooth, DSP, 4 chnl pre-amp RCA outputs + woofer on each zone.
    wish that SC offered the RA770 or RA670 as an upgrade option, or included with the rev10 upgrade ... the RA70 is lackluster, i know it would require cockpit redesign, but c'mon haha
    Last edited by vdubnick; 05-11-2022 at 12:27 PM.
    2022 Mojo - 400 - flow 3 - OJ 930 15.5x15 prop - 1k lead - 2.5-3k elevation

previous: 2007 centurion elite V air warrior

Quote Originally Posted by vdubnick View Post
    wish that SC offered the RA770 or RA670 as an upgrade option, or included with the rev10 upgrade ... the RA70 is lackluster, i know it would require cockpit redesign, but c'mon haha
    Agree! Would have paid for that.

Does anyone know if the output voltage on the 210 is higher than on the 70?

Quote Originally Posted by vdubnick View Post
    Just modify the boat. Our last tige had stereo integrated into tige GO touchscreen. It was subpar to say the least. Installed fusion HU next to throttle. Worked great and much better functionality than factory.
    Was a lot of measuring before cutting tho...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Guys need some help....

As mentioned earlier, my 205 crapped out last week.
    I was planning to upgrade to the 210 but I also have the NRV200i transom remote. I know the 210 runs NMEA2000 network but do I need to power it or will the 210 supply power to the network like the 205 did?

Just trying to order everything at once so I don't get it in there and lose my transom remote. We use it a lot when anchored and swimming.

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by Holdmybeer; 05-28-2022 at 09:49 AM.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow