Default Wakeboard Recommendations

In the market for a new wakeboard. I currently ride a Ronix Vault. I am a novice to intermediate rider. I can jump wake to wake be no spins or inverts. What would be a good board recommendation? Here are the 2 I was considering but am open to options. Also closed toe or open toe bindings?

Hyperlite Murray
    Ronix Parks

Hi Jhutch,

Pretty difficult to recommend a particular board as each person’s riding styles differ and different boards offer different attributes. The Murray is a nice board for sure though. I believe it has a continuous rocker and with that center spine it softens out the landings. The new boards are so much lighter now so don’t be afraid to buy a board at the longer lengths for your weight range. It will really help with getting lots of pop off the wake. Closed toe bindings are going to give you a better feel with your board and make you feel more connected to it but none of your buddies will be able to use it (probably a good thing).
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

If you are at near $700 for the Parks, for $100 more get the Ronix RXT and ride it forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Whats wrong with the vault? Thats the board I have and I know the board isnt holding me back, its all in my head!
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

The Murray is a sweet board. I’m riding it currently and if you like a fast free ride then I recommend. If you want a true 3-stage then look at something else.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Quote Originally Posted by JHutch View Post
    In the market for a new wakeboard. I currently ride a Ronix Vault. I am a novice to intermediate rider. I can jump wake to wake be no spins or inverts. What would be a good board recommendation? Here are the 2 I was considering but am open to options. Also closed toe or open toe bindings?

Hyperlite Murray
    Ronix Parks
    For sure get some closed toe bindings on the Vault first before looking at different boards. If you want to step it up, Thehouse.com or evo.com has a last year model Hyperlite Riot bio on sale, it is way better than either board you listed, I have been on all 3. Good luck, start spinning and going inverted!!
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I ride a hyperlite rusty pro with ronix one bindings. It has been a good combo. I am by no means an expert and I have a lot of fun with this setup.

The trend is one size bigger on the board. The Murray is an awesome board too!

Most dealers will let you demo. Always good to try before buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA