Default Fusion Head Unit

Bought a '16 Craz. Love the boat not the head unit. Volume knob is flaky. I have the Fusion MS-RA205. Wanted to upgrade to one of the larger head units but dont have the room. Someone help me out with my options. Bought a Fusion MS-RA70 that wont fit already.

Check out the MS-RA210.

I just ordered the 210.

we put the 210 in our last tige and for the few hours of play time before we sold the boat, it was a good HU.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Our 205 volume knob is also flaky. Nothing like the volume bumping up to full when you want to turn it down a notch or two! Is the 210 a direct (easy) replacement?

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

Quote Originally Posted by Zog View Post
    Is the 210 a direct (easy) replacement?
    fwiw our 2020 tige had the tige GO system so we wired the deck outside of the factory electronics(long story). the unit was SUPER EASY to hook up. basically 4 wires and 1 rca to a WS420 for us. it took me literally an hour start to finish to wire and test.

for us, total installation took several days as we had to cut the topdeck to install next to the throttle BUT if I was only replacing a like unit, easily done in a short evening. sound quality compared to the GO integrated stereo was night and day.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Ended up buying the MS RA 607. Like it so far. Gave me a third zone so I can add some more speakers later.