Default 20 Mojo vs 22 Craz

First time post, but looking for opinions. I've been searching around for about 6 months-coming from bowrider's-and believe I've narrowed it down to the above. A low hour 2020 Mojo (around 100 hours) vs a new 22 Craz. They are pretty much the same boat with upgraded ballast, 2.0, etc, but the Craz is about 3k more than the Mojo. My inclination is go for the new boat with the full 5 year warranty, but I won't have eaten the depreciation if I go the 2 year old mojo. Thoughts?

Is the craz available to buy now? If ordering you won’t have a boat this season so that’s a big factor.
    Then if you run a large crew of people the mojo is physically bigger

Other than that craz all the way. It’s the new body style compared to the 2020 mojo and I think that will help your resale down the road. Also if financing the interest rate on a new boat will be better to the point that the craz will probably be cheaper.

Also having all your services free the first year is a huge help because there are quite a few of them and knowing all your potential problems are covered under warranty is really relaxing
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Take the Craz.. new with warranty.

I don't think in the current market there is much new boat depreciation so i wouldn't worry about it buying the new boat.

We have a '21 Craz and love it. For me it would come down to the size of the crew you will have going. If you need a bigger boat then go with the Mojo, if not the Craz for sure.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

craz all day for me. newer boat with longer warranty and iirc the 2020 mojo is the old hull.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thanks for the replies! The Craz was definitely the direction I was leaning towards. The dealer was also telling me about the body changes, so I agree that that could help in the long run. Thanks for the input! Hopefully I will be able to participate in ownership here soon!