Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Reserved our 2023 Kaiyen build spot

First-time poster- hopefully first of many.

Was sold on this model after a visit to a local boat show where I crawled around on a 22 Kaiyen for over an hour. Had a chance to buy that exact boat but the price was the same as building exactly what we want.

Anywaysss, we got our spot reserved for the '23 build. I'm told options & pricing will be announced in May and the official order can be placed then. Built in July-ish, delivery August or September 2023.

I'll update when I know more!

Congrats! Any boating experience? Should be a fun boat for ya. How big is your crew? Do you ski, wakeboard, wale surf?

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Congrats! Any boating experience? Should be a fun boat for ya. How big is your crew? Do you ski, wakeboard, wale surf?
    I’ve been a Jetski guy for about 10 years. First a 96 seadoo xp then now a 2015 gti130. Pretty fun but the crew now is a wife and two kids (6&14) so the ski is obviously not enough.

I got the boat bug last year when I was on a friends new Axis. Was a nice boat but the fit and finish was lacking.

I think we’ll do a little of everything , I’m excited to get into wake surfing.

Welcome and congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Welcome and congrats.

Thank you! Happy to be here. Haven't used a forum since my car days on zilvia.net
    Last edited by dyrmz134; 04-17-2022 at 10:08 AM.

Congrats, you will love the boat! It will be a long wait but worth it. In the mean time check in on the forum and read up on the boat and the options, you will learn a ton. You will get a good feel for what options you may want and what ones you can do without. There are plenty of threads about "what options should i get" or "is it worth it to get this ...... option.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Welcome and congrats.

One of the boat mfrs (?Malibu?) was advertising to lock in a 2023 model at 2022 pricing. I thought that was a cool idea to start getting people to reserve spots.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    Congrats, you will love the boat! It will be a long wait but worth it. In the mean time check in on the forum and read up on the boat and the options, you will learn a ton. You will get a good feel for what options you may want and what ones you can do without. There are plenty of threads about "what options should i get" or "is it worth it to get this ...... option.
    Good advice! It's interesting to hear opinions on heaters, surf pipes, audio ,etc.

Definitely get a surfpipe! So much quieter ride quality. Heater seems like a luxury you can do without, and you can. But, you will be surprised at how much you will use it once you have one. So go for it!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

+1 surfpipe
    +1 on heater
    Probably can build a better sound system aftermarket for similar $$

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan