Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trailer Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    My malibu trailer had a jack with a flat foot like that. Since my truck doesnt have backup camera I always had trouble getting hooked up to it and wasnt able to move the boat to one side or the other a few inches to hit the ball if I was off a bit. With a backup cam it never mattered.
    Yep would make it a bit tougher for that. Both of our trucks have cameras so won't be any issue. I use to be able to hit it without a camera, now I'm spoiled and use the camera all the time. If I ever need it they make a wheel that can be put on it by popping the pin out and replacing the foot.
    2021 Makai

Quote Originally Posted by Launch21V View Post
    I put this on my trailer last year. It’s pretty good. They make a mounting plate that should fit your trailer. I’ll dig up the actual part you need in my records tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ive had this on my 13 Mojo from the start, I think its a great jack but, you don't want to roll it around corners, its great to Lift, roll straight back, turning it will cause a bind and the center of the wheel does seem to break easy. When I would need to roll the boat back in the garage I would jack the trailer, put the wheels in the direction then move the boat. I think Single wheels are easier if you need to move the boat around.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]