Default Boat won't start/crank over

Need some help here. Just started cleaning up the boat and getting it ready for upcoming boating season but when I turn the key over I get nothing. Doesn't even attempt to turn over or crank. I normally put a trickle charger on both batteries over the winter but forgot to this winter. Batteries are good, in fact just bought a new battery to make sure it wasn't a battery issue. Center ballast motor not working either but both back ballast motors working fine. Stereo and horn and blower and lights work fine. Not quite sure why it won't even attempt to crank over as it was starting and running just fine when we took the boat out last September before storing it in the garage for the winter. Starter? Fuse? Why center ballast not working? Thanks for all input in advance.

Jeff
    2013 Mobius LSV
    Lake, Sun, Cold Beer = Moomba Time: Life is Good

After talking to a friend he suggested checking the "kill switch" by the throttle. Checked it and it looked like the clip was in place but went ahead and pulled the clip and reattached it, Wa Lah, started right up. Thought this could be helpful if anybody else out there ran into similar issues. Happy boating !!!!!
    2013 Mobius LSV
    Lake, Sun, Cold Beer = Moomba Time: Life is Good