Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Got the boat wet for the season! Air temp was 81 and water temp was 73. Beautiful day on Martin! It was windy as hell when I launched and got pushed against the dock. Thankfully the rubber coping around the dock saved the day and was able to clean it off easily. My heart sank at first though seeing the entire midsection of my boat with black and gray scrapes along side it. Had a nice old fella come help me wrangle the boat against the wind and so glad he was there lol. One of those days but glad to get the cob webs blown out and ready for the season!

Amazing sunset on the way home too…

Beautiful boat man, I have been to Lake Martin in 16 with some fellow forum buddies.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Its been a rough two years for me and Beastia MOJO - 2020 I worked almost all summer due to the Pandemic and me being in Water Treatment.
    Also with all the people buying boats our dock took a beating. Got everything fixed and managed to get maybe 30hrs on her.

2021 was worse as I switched jobs to Honeywell and I was gone almost the entire summer, I was gone so much the wife asked me to put Beastia on the trailer and park her in the driveway as she was afraid something would go wrong at the dock and she would have to deal with it herself. I didn't even burn a tank a fuel through her,

She was right, 3 times we had to fix the dock due to people not respecting the distance laws, broken cables and the like. Then when I was home weather was not favorable to go out. On Labor weekend I was on the dock with a buddy and kept hearing loud pops, bangs when rollers came through.

Found out the docks frame was busted in 3 places from all the traffic.

This season we have a new to us dock being installed this week, our lift will get moved also and I'm actually planning another job change that will guarantee more time at home to enjoy the Lake Front Property we own. Also I hope this also finally brings me back to the Moomba family here. As I have been pretty absent due to my travels. I really do enjoy spending my time here keeping up with the people, and there are so many new people here now
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike, it’s good to see you back on here. I know work can suck all the fun out of the summer, we didn’t get to put all that many hours on our ‘21 Mojo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Woody929 View Post
    Mike, it’s good to see you back on here. I know work can suck all the fun out of the summer, we didn’t get to put all that many hours on our ‘21 Mojo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey Moomba brother, its great to be back, I worked 5 14hr shifts this week and I go home in the am, and tonight I got me a Blue Moon draft and the only other thing I can think of better tonight is to get back in touch with the Moomba people.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

@mmamdley We have missed you. When I saw your name on a post I thought it was going to be spam on an old post. Cool to see you’re back after being gone for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    @mmamdley We have missed you. When I saw your name on a post I thought it was going to be spam on an old post. Cool to see you’re back after being gone for a bit.
    Nope not spam, just the same ole Moomba freak we all are
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Yep, welcome back Mandley. Now we need to find wayward Trayson.
    Gil Hebert

2014 Mojo

I miss some of my car/truck forums, but the sad part is they were going dead.

I think peeps get to a social media are getting the same overload.
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks guys, just glad to get her out of storage and on the water. Not going to lie I thought my season was done for when I launched and the boat got pushed to the dock then drug along the corner edge. Thankfully not harm done and was able to clean up all the scraps which turned out to be nothing but rubber that came off. Scared the hell out of me seeing massive gray and black marks all down the side LOL. I hate wind.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Thanks guys, just glad to get her out of storage and on the water. Not going to lie I thought my season was done for when I launched and the boat got pushed to the dock then drug along the corner edge. Thankfully not harm done and was able to clean up all the scraps which turned out to be nothing but rubber that came off. Scared the hell out of me seeing massive gray and black marks all down the side LOL. I hate wind.
    Oh I can just imagine that pit of the stomach sinking feeling you had! But I bet it made that overjoyed feeling even better when you realized it was coming right off with no damage!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub